Monday, June 16, 2008

life during winter 2008
its raining outside or cold, it's rare for me to go out there unless i have to once the sun sets. i no longer have a tv here at mission control, it's been about 2 months since mine blew up, i have no electric lights but use candles instead, electric lights actually hurt my eyes. i read or play on my computer but once the sun goes down and darkness floods my world i usually just go to sleep. occasionally i will smoke a joint and write songs, wrapped in my jumpers, hats, scarves and coats. my phone never rings. i am like a monk.
sometimes i make soup, sometimes i eat my special spinach meals with brown rice. darryl gave me some great chai tea, often i drink that and watch my candles burn.
contemplation, invokation, there's plenty of opportunity to mess with the cosmos but these nights i just want to be warm.

No comments: