Friday, August 02, 2019

without knowing why i have transversed my own magickal memory, following the 'thisharab' process. although i travel through dimensions easy i don't always understand them completely and thus i return to the past from the future.
i know the details now and why i am not in time. it's almost magickal in itself that my intuition leads me by following my own clues from the future. 
i understand it all so much better but it is difficult to write about for the process was my own and each must find their own, however the guides have left us all we need to follow ourselves into a fifth-dimensional prism, it's quite strange. this must be the fifth dimension these spiritual people are always going on about. i don't think even they understand how it looks, i guess they are enslaved by their language and ego which looks at things in terms of levels and numbers. qualitative perceptions change dramatically from higher dimensions, no one in them can speak of levels because they don't exist, that explains why i never understood all of this new age babble, i'm distinctly old age.
from an early age i was fascinated by time, and as i grew older i played outside of time, seeing it for the cage it is, for the restrictive limitation it enforces upon creation, the cause of all suffering. i operated my own process unknowingly following the pathway laid by the eastern mystics, hacking further into my brain and also the cosmos until now it's all intuitive and i trust it 100%. 
my process led me through time back as the deliverer from suffering, and the liberator of mankind, one at a time. the process was intellectual retraining the mind from it's preconditioned education, everything undone first. the universe bashed me when i strayed from destiny and now i am track with her.  



No comments: