Sunday, June 12, 2011

well now, i wake up to a waterlogged daydream daze, she says, 'make some coffee darling,' and i do, choosing a purple capsule, looking for something to bite, wrapped in a tigers skin blanket, i'm shivering and licking my lips at the thought of more animal lust, she ripped my halo from me, and i tore of her wings, quite eventful, the room looks like it's been in the spin dry for a few days, i smile to myself.
later i wake up again, mmm, alone, i must have slept deeply, it's late in the evening, i smoke a joint, a leftover splif, i potter about in the premature dusk, and i remember my friend in melborne, she needs me with her, i tune in and turn on, i dropped out years ago, i'm in the after glow of lust, basking in some ego adjustment. i have to calibrate my consciousness and extend it like a focused impulse beam, wave form. there i connect. these little psychic events excite me, okay, hold the space because there's some wild energies here, yeah it's strange, powerful, all over, containment and then a subtle direction. that energy has to go somewhere, it's a law of the universe energy cannot be destroyed. i take it and send it on its way. later i get a text message.

'purrfect, it was awesome and so was your support, people said it was the best medicine ever. it was the best circle i have ever had.'

i reply, 'you are the medicine.'

i sink into my day, ponder something warm, the cold makes my bones ache and my old wounds throb, my muscles ache to but in a good way. i'll dream some thing tonight, i know blue vishnu will come again, i need to be ready, distance cannot dictate, magnetic forces are at work, oh blue vishnu, born between night and day, i entered into you as decreed, and you me, i release from you and you from me, omniscience, sovereignty over each other and others, unbounded energy, unlimited strength with no depletion, vigour eternal, splendour such is a sun.
captain mission makes preparations for her.

No comments: