Sunday, February 20, 2011

on days when shadows melt, i awake late after midnight adventures with a friend who puts me in the picture, my night friend and i smoke a fresh batch of herbal medicine, we are in tune, he gives me some much needed wisdom and we talk about the movie we will make. i collect some light.
so i head down to the morning which has greeted me with lost friends from past lives, we chew the fat and i slide away into thoughts of a holiday in japan, i can feel the pull, my friend is there, getting married and i should be there with him. i feel pulls in other directions as well, america, bali, melbourne, perth, all have various allurement but i must focus my energies on finishing my music, holiday can come afterwards, march is upon me, my birthday is dawning, i don't know how old i am, ancient, under 50 still, but ancient.
i shuffle some things around in mission control, it's looking better, less cluttered, i do a little shopping, get some rice milk, get some apples, get some water. calm, cool, collected, ready for everything, bring it on.

No comments: