Monday, February 07, 2011

driving through australian suburbs after the heatwave, the temperature is cooler, a refreshing respite as wind blows relief to the population of sydney. i'm a long way from where i need to be, making music, writing songs, i'm in a strange phase of life, rebirthing like some new butterfly man, i see it all with the eye of my heart. i see the strange duality that tears us apart, there's no way out, no one gets out alive.
i've taken a strange turn, embraced fortuna, dion fortune was an english magician, mystic, around the same period as crowley only her wisdom was selfless, devoid of ego whereas crowley was vain and a rock star dion was authentic and true. she really is a wonderful avitar, her humility is her strength whereas crowleys lack of it was his weakness. together they were pushing magick through an evolutionary leap.
the biggest impression she made upon me is the idea of the sacred marriage something i need to read further upon but intuitively know. dion fortune has entered my conciousness now. rebirthing me and sending me forwards.
i would never have read her if it was not for samantha who i thank with all my heart, for this could not have come at a more apt moment in my life. she said that dion would never leave me once i read her and she will be with me all through my life, and strangely now i know she has always been with me, i just didn't recognise it. thank you samantha.

No comments: