Sunday, April 02, 2006

series of text messages
her: if you don't marry me then i am going to gold coast in two weeks
me : i am frozen like a rabbit in headlights, its the unbearable lightness of being me, i am immobile.
her: various complaints about her current living enviroment
me: sympathetic response plus the question, 'what are the chances of falling in love with me? answer out of % please.
her: it's not going to happen. i like bad boys
me: well i won't ever lick your feet ever again. what about falling in love with Capt. Mission
her: fuck you, i didn't ask you to lick my feet. don't make me feel guilty
me: you misunderstood, it was a joke, guilt is not my style
her: 50% but not attracted to you physically
me: that's a leap in a space of two minites from 0 to 50%
her: meet me, lets get coffee
me: at 4.30 we could grab coffee in a garage on the parkway i know'
her: come to gold coast with me, don't text me. goodnight.
me: if i text ya will my %age increase?

long day at autistic central but we all had a lot of fun, i made a nice dinner for everyone and there seemed to be a lot of joy in the air. i spent a lot of time just digging my own scene, played the church, ultc over and over, its the best cd ever, no doubts about that. i also wandered through the idea of getting pretended married, it's a romantic abstraction, my thoughts seem to drift down parallel universes where love and life ain't so complex.
fairly happy and relaxed, sucking a brain enhancing smoothie when a fat girl stood before me and said hi.
i didn't know who it was, she was standing there getting in my face, and then slowley it dawned on me, she was an old enemy, best friend of my ex girlfriend. anyways zoe, the fat girl started to tell me how amalia had fucked her over, i looked at her and smiled politely, its not my thing the soap opera reality of other peoples lives. i don't have many memories about that period, they were all ejected from my mind.
zoe just made some dumb choices, she is a minor league player in the the big leauge enemies of captain mission stakes. I kill my enemies by loving them to death, it's just a long term solution, not instant but much more satisfing, they hate to see you happy, they hate that you are not like them, filled with evil virus of hate and bitterness, they need you twisted and insane, to justify their own reality.
yeah i have a lot of enemies, i love them all, i am so grateful that they laothe me, they look at me with disgust and envy, they want to destroy me but they can't even look me in the eyes. yeah i made enemies, i don't suffer stupid people, i don't have time to waste.

No comments: