Wednesday, April 05, 2006

morning's are not the same without professor leary around, i miss him heaps as i contemplate the elements and elephants, this morning i went for a surf, waves slim pickings, there was a flatness about, a certain low ebb and flow, there was a few hungry surfers hunting for waves but it all looked very flat, the water temp. was warm, nice and cozy. I was bobbing up and down in there, looking out to the horizon and i remembered an e mail i had sent to a lady called sue, she's another big church fan and we often communicate via e mail and meet at the shows, she mentioned steves daughter elecktra was ill and in my reply i mentioned i don't ever prey or hassle god but i would do my bit, so suddenly i am thinking about what i need to do to help, and this huge wave just comes up outta the horizon, i think, right i have to catch this for elecktra, and while i'm in the true nature of reality, i will Will elecktra recovery, i position myself perfectly and with a little kick i am propelled along, it's got power and equal force, i concentrate my thoughts, each cell in my body is now in line with the wave, my mind is thinking about steves girl, the wave seems endless, i veer left and then right, it's incredible, i need air soon, but it's not over, i peek up, i am heading near the shore, still thinking elecktra, i imagine she is smiling and with her dad, they are happy.
i grab my guitar and go see my friend peter who is about to go to eastern europe with his guitar, we have a lemonade at some strange pub, then he gives me a electronic tuning device, i wish him luck, we say goodbye and i drive to work, on the way emilie calls, we have a quick chat, she is working her first pegasus shift at a home i know, she has a lovely voice, it's beautiful, i need to wean myself off but i can't. I am a dead man i think, but i am so alive.
I make three amazing pizza's the guys absolutly worship me, 'Who's the best Cook?' I say, they all go nuts and point at me. Yeah man these are great pizza's.
Later i write a long letter to Martin.
I wonder if my 50% has increased. Fuck it man. I am 100% or nothing. Always have been always will, from making pizza to getting married, i want 100%.

No comments: