Friday, May 02, 2014

what the fuck is tony robot doing? slashing the pension and buying fighter planes instead, justify that white collar conservative?
fuck! no wonder politics bores me, it's filled with imagination deficit androids, bring on the fringe nut jobs, at least they have something new to say.
anyway it's a beautiful morning, i don't want to spoil it with local politics when the dawn spawns some magick.
yes the birds are singing odes to joys, the fish are jumping (i must remember to feed them) dog thinks he's a lamb skipping around my feet waiting for me to throw the frisbee, the water dragon basks in the morning light. me, i have chores, chopping wood carrying water, cleaning and polishing. fuck it, i've been procrastinating all week and now there's a spring in me step i might as well use it for something practical, or i could daydream my day away imagining what life would be like if i was prime minister, pensioners would get free weed that's for sure.
what the hell do we need fighter planes for? 
the enemies of the australian people are already here.

No comments: