Sunday, November 24, 2013

pouring out my head the time leak continues, missing fragments from the past and future seem to pump out endlessly, memories in future tense, ha, what a great line that is, i wish it were mine but it does describe my brains processes. i just wish i could tell my future memories from the past but my sequencer is on the blink.
that's why i had to hack my brain, rewire the thing with some new wetware, upgrade the operating system with some shamanistic voodoo. yeah come on, what would you do, sit there letting everything leak out till you are empty, that's one kind of death. me i tried the medical model and it just made me worse, those pills they gave me split my brain into two distinct areas in conflict, my rational mind needed defeating. some dmt, a lot of vine did the trick, i was just in the right place at the right time. 
okay, that's not true, we know the vine works in mysterious ways, it sought me out and i came to the party, never look back. the memory leak is just time dissolving, i get it now, it's time breaking down from it's linear flow. i always fucked with time so the process was second nature, i just let intuition guide me, it seemed to kick in when i had that head injury, i mean really kick in. i know things no one should really know, i know nothing.
  

No comments: