Thursday, November 14, 2013

my day off comes to me, early morning i plant some seeds in the dawn sunlight, five is a good number i think as i carefully work earth fertility, grow tiny ones grow, i love you very deeply, grow and bloom and spread love through the kingdom.
it's quite the blissful way to start the day.
next stop i'm working with the hound pan whom requires some play and nutrition, so we chase the frisbee but he's not caring himself as well as i am, he's getting older while i seem to get younger, forgetting more and more in my tiny gigantic universe where less is really more, i sweep the decks, hoist the sail and welcome the day, and here comes the electrician, we don't speak much, i jump online and write to a friend, a new friend in canada, and canada never looked so beautiful as it does now.
grace by name grace by nature, i make good friends.
well i'm in some strange be bop hip priest mode today. my friend chris comes over to assist with some plumbing, and chris is one of those people who is just a fine man, he's a great guy, a surfer. i'm a fin man, he's a board rider.
we know one another quite well, and he fixes up my leak. as he leaves on a sexy harley i give him some cake, it's a pretty basic one but i'm grateful that he came over and helped me out. 
then the electrician finishes up and my power returns,
some more net time and then garden. yeah gardening is a good thing, i totally love it especially at night. but as i'm looking down upon my ferns and palms i think about my friend evan and how much i miss him. when i think about tim, dr. crack to you, i feel okay, it don't feel like it did.
that's a good thing, it means i am healing.


No comments: