Thursday, January 05, 2012

i climbed up the towers, when i was younger, i remember standing up there looking down upon the city spellbound by the height and engineering, i couldn't get my head around how humans could build something so high, so huge and mighty, it was massive, i mean really massive, both of them were. the wind was blowing, i took some photographs with my canon slr, i ran around up there soaking it all up.
inside job?
i can't quite comprehend it myself, it's just to huge, yet the evidence is all there. but who the hell would do that and why?
oil, war and gold?
i don't know who they are, i gave up thinking about it because there's no point, as far as i am concerned the people responsible lost their humanity when it was optioned, and they will get their payback. i don't believe in evil just human stupidity, control and power, all governments are responsible in one way or another. and so are we, we voted for them, we tolerate it, we use the cars that burn oil, we are part of the problem, and don't think just because you buy 'free trade' products you're innocent. it's not black and white, people are exploited everywhere, they always have and always will be, it's the way humans use power and control and if you are really free of your own power and control issues, you just made the world a better place. that's all an individual can do i think.


yesterday evening as i plundered abbeys treasures i received a phone call, it was my friend, my very dear and really good friend whose mother had just died in a terrible accident. he was at the hospital and although i could hear the shock in his voice he had rung me to let me know because i guess in a way we are brothers. so my brother, my thoughts are with you today. 





No comments: