Friday, May 18, 2007

well about 9.30 i put myself to bed and i am in the throes of a deep sleep when a passing low flying space ship wakes me up, the flashing blue and red lights bounce around my bedroom, the hum and throb of its anti gravity force fields pulsates through my nocturnal journey and my dreams begin to melt, i ran outside to sit with pan and gaze up at the huge vessel overhead, we poise ourselves gracefully, i am ready for abduction, bring it on. however what it actually turns out to be is a very very low flying helicopter about to land in the field accross the street. its huge. i take myself back to sleep. nightmares wake me, i toss and turn, then drift back for a few hours, in the morning i take pan for a walk, i chat with meredith on the phone, i drink a coffee and walk through the rain. sometimes i feel like i am dreaming when i am actually awake, its the old butterfly man thing, maybe i am a butterman.

No comments: