Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sleepless night yet again, i lay on my matress staring at the space on the ceiling thinking about the sleep i had at merediths. it appears to have been the deepest most sublime sleep i ever recall, i was at peace, for the first time in my life i felt a sense of belonging. anyways the mundane reality is i need to focus on more practical problems and less abstract ones, bills need to be paid, refunds claimed, drs appointments kept, letters posted, dogs and cars cleaned, mission control needs a good seeing to, my brother needs me, agent stone and i plan a short gym session this evening, and then there's unfinished buisness with petrina my wonderful artistic director and stylist. my photographs need to be completed, i can't say i can really afford them now but onwards i go. moving forwards is the only way i can do things, sideways don't work for me.

No comments: