Sunday, May 13, 2007

so meredith asks me outright if the parcel coming down is me. I can't lie to such a direct question so i say yeah, she flips out, and thus the element of surprise is gone.
i arrive at her doorstep, happy and madly in love with this crazy girl, we prepare for her house warming party as a handful of guests arrive, i meet the people most important in merediths life, her friends. cool group all warm, gracious and obviously very fond of our heroine meredith who is subduded after her siezure and sits quietly holding my hand. anyway its a nice evening, we get a good nights sleep in and spend the day lazing around, then it all goes pear shaped, when that night meredith finds me passed out in her kitchen, yeah she somehow managed to get me in a taxi to hospital where i was apparently a 'code blue.' While informing all relevant people agent stone, my brother, work, and introducing herself as mrs. mission, dealing with drs and nurses and a belligerent capt. who is being very difficult, meredith is swimming upstream, dealing with her own anxieties and now a new drama, she battles on, reassuring everyone and being a real trooper but stubborn old capt. mission he is just getting more madder and crazier every second.
i have had a history of blackouts, not for many years now but certainly in my early 20's, it became a bit of a joke amonst my friends, that i am renouned for strange neurological idiosyncrasies, narcolepsy, siezures, a stutter, various delusions and obsessions have all plaugued me at one time or the other, very rarely to they stick around any longer than a year. Mosy of theese are a response to stress, but i certainly didn't see this one coming. anyways i have stolen merediths thunder with my own, on release it takes a few days for me to understand what has happened. I am filled with sadness that i have hurt the person that i love, but i am confused by it as well. anyways time heals all wounds and in a few days of snuggling intimacy, i certainly felt healed. meredith revealled so much to me about herself, i fully believe that she is the yin to my yang, like a jig saw peice we connect. for the first time just sleeping with some one was so beautiful, we both are chronic insommniacs and we both felt perfect after we slept finally together (i'm not talking about sex)
all in all the trip to adalaide despite the drama, was life affirming for me. i finally feel i met my soul spirit partner. its just beautiful.

No comments: