Tuesday, August 01, 2006

what a day, i finished a series of four night shifts, bit sleepy but feeling some what positive and in mission mode, i took pan for a long walk and we drove to neutral bay to catch up with a friend, then i zipped into the city for a book buying spree, picked up some crackers but i am beginning to feel like i have a serious book buying habit, an addiction, i may have to cold turkey for a week or so, just so i can catch up on the unread books i have.
i made some music for eagle, and contemplated my navel.
there's many things i feel i have yet to do, publish my stories, sell my art, record my songs and generally complete all my projects, dreams and desires, finding my soul mate is another.
i was chatting about my parents relationship with some one this morning, how my dad is absolutly in deep love with my mum, i don't know if its a good thing or not, but he seems happy about it, they both do. i think they set the template for me, that such a thing is possible, however i think it would be a remarkable woman that i commit to. what is remarkable, well creative is possibly the most important element but also humble and relaxed with me, trust i guess, the kind that you take to the grave, absolute trust. mmm, i used to think french but these days i realise how silly that kinda pre-requisite is, so i guess i'll replace that with soft, yeah a soft girl.
great name for a song....

No comments: