Tuesday, February 14, 2023

i'm not sure how i feel about this weather, the surf was out of control this morning, far to huge for me, and messy. it's raining now, wet and quite miserable however it won't last and tomorrow will be better. 
i have time to move around today and after an early morning conversation with a friend i feel motivated and inclined towards some situationist 'detournement' so i may follow the drift and see where it takes me.
a strange thing occurred within my conversation, my friend mentioned she was reading a very obscure book which i happened to be holding in my hand at that exact moment. 
lately these types of coincidences are very frequent, the other night i was playing with my uber eats app. wondering what to order as i had nothing around, i settled upon pizza and was about to order but figured 'pizza' was not going to really help my nutrition requirements so i flipped the idea and thought i would just skip dinner. then there was a knock at the door, lo and behold the pizza delivery man with a massive pizza. i looked at him blankly.
it was the right address but wrong name so i had to send him back, although part of me was wishing i had wanted a few million dollars in unmarked bills.



No comments: