Thursday, May 13, 2021

back at terrigal, hordes of people out in the morning sunshine supernova, that autumn light blinds and bounces, it collides and explodes in consequences, time warps and detours. i follow my flow down to the cafe and grab myself a take away coffee. the waves crash at my feet as i position myself , big beautiful perfect shapes and sounds. everything here is in harmony.  coffee tastes good, i watch the horizon, some intergalactic transmissions are received.
everything speeds up now. i slow it down to snails pace, move through the speed. relativity calls me from florida and we discuss the idea of boats, key west i say. but i am quite happy sitting here, bathed in light, smothered in sound, receiving the signal. 
as i head home i notice my driving has changed, i'm slow, a cruising relaxed slow. soaking it all in. no need for speed now. i have time.
back at mission control i sit on the balcony, stretch out with my book, 'the luminous dead' and wonder about why people would go caving on other planets let alone in the earth. 

No comments: