Sunday, January 08, 2017

today was the first day i actually felt okay, like my energy was good. i think my reserves were depleted and although the surf recharged me it didn't really kick in till this morning when i jumped on the train and made my way into red eye to pick up some stuff i had ordered. two immaculate bowie boxes, although i have everything except one track, i sort of thought it would be nice to hear the remastered versions. i also picked up some cuban science fiction. then i quickly made my way home for an afternoon surf.
the beach was packed out, today being the last day of the holidays so every woman and her cat was down there soaking up the rays. i didn't like the look of the surf, big chop but when i went in i found myself engulfed by seaweed, it wrapped itself around my, getting everywhere. i tell you, there is not much worse, it feels so weird. i soon realised i was the only one in the water due to the amount of seaweed. every one else stayed on the shore. i was in there for under five minites and couldn't stand it any longer. 

No comments: