Friday, January 13, 2017

the furnace starts early, i've had a sleepless night, air to hot, my ceiling fan is on the high speed but it's fighting a loosing battle as it can't even cut through the air it's like thick liquid sky. all i can do is lay there in the dark breathing shallow breaths and trying to stay alive. even my blood flow is sluggish, synapses just refuse to fire. thoughts can't even be bothered to be born so they lay there melted down to some half formulated idea. around 5am i get up, clean my teeth, i sit down and watch the sun, and half hour later as it pierces the day the heat begins to burn. i drive down the road, the car is the coolest place and my body enjoys the reprieve. 
on return to mission control i languish on my lounge like a worn out washed up hollywood scarlet and can't even be bothered to roll a spliff. my garden looks more yellow that green and my fish are hovering slowly, expending minus energy seems to be on all my beasts mind. 
i flick on the new tv, its much bigger than the one i paid for, there was some kind of mix up which worked in my favour. however it's far to big, i can't watch it for to long as it feels like i'm at the front row in a cinema, it's to immersive and for most tv that's a quality i think is unhealthy. however there are advantages. 
even the sound takes over the whole space, it dominates the room. 
i lay back and close my eyes, thinking of a different time. 
my business head flicks through some ideas but no single one cuts through, just write a random thought says. write and write and see what happens. so that's where i am at.

No comments: