Monday, October 24, 2011


she was a dealer, space time revealer said her name was arianne and she came from somewhere, else. i liked her smell, it was an instant hit, she was looking for a husband, she was looking for a singularity, 'there's no point in waiting,' she said, 'no point in clinging on, it's either a zero or a one.' 
her binary talk turned me on and i felt a comfortable heat rush to the surface of my skin like a friendly radiation. 
'i love you. will you marry me?' the words slipped out betwixt the thought, she played coy, i feigned nonchalance and put on some japanese piano music, the type that sucks up residual vortexes that hang around unwanted and causing trouble. 
she wore a slinky little dress and stood tall in her heels, she seemed to have a certain way about her, chameleon skin, astral eyes, that blurred history, uncertain futures all spread out before her like the winning spread and then there was me in the glow of low burning candle lights.  
i smoked a joint, she enjoyed sharing it, i smoked another and reclined into something comfortable and soft, our bubble never burst, it just hovered in the current, going where it will.
later i entertain her with stories from the future, i can't recall them, they just poured out from my head like a rainbow water fountain, she watched me become animated as my arms gestured and i paced up and down, expressing my self with my body, gesticulating with my hands. these moments don't come often to me with people, it usually takes a little time and that feeling of feeling safe. i need to feel safe before i can really get going, everyone knows this. 
arianne is always in flux, always between two points, she's running and wants to stop, she don't know how to stop running because she's got the residual post trauma haunting her, i see it on her face like a faint cloak, it's in the process of leaving her so it's just a faint trace but you can see it, a very vague imprint. she's aware, shares some history, we trade my future for her past, meeting in the present. she shares some thing more, gives it completely, honestly, openly, there's not much fear in this woman. last night she was in queensland with bats, dogs and night people, tomorrow she will be in thialand for a wedding. 
she's checking the details of her flights, while i am thinking about horses. there's complication in the numbers, i tell her to stick to the letters.
later we say goodbye under the yellow eye of the moon, it's out filling the night with moon power, i drink it in to my yellow centre, solar plexus, not to much just enough, she puts her arm around me and i her, it's a perfect fit.  

No comments: