Friday, February 14, 2020

old captain mission is older than you know, he travels all the way across the watery town to see a past life regression therapist. he goes under like a heavy rock and slips into a deep state where he reverses the flow of time and gets younger, into the birth canal but instead of popping back in his past life he seems to be in the far future, which may be the distant past.
okay, let me illuminate. the captain is a baby, my name is tobias, on some weird alien spacecraft. faces look down upon him with great joy as though they have been waiting for his arrival. the beings are not quite human, elongated with massive eyes they are benevolent and kind. they show great compassion for the baby mission. i see only kindness.
then i am a five-year-old, wandering into the forbidden room which is in darkness. i stand up looking at a huge chair, a throne. it is not made of any recognizable material. i gaze up in awe.
then age 20 i am teaching a classroom of children the art of creation. as the stars zoom past i teach each star is a soul and the children all pay attention, i show them how to care for each soul and assist it's growth. i teach them how to manifest beauty, trees, spiderwebs, sunsets and butterflies. one girl (ariel) aged around 14 looks up at me and offers me an alluring look, it's her.
i'm sitting on that big chair, holding my hand is the girl and adult now. she is my partner and counsel, we are in positions of authority although in my state it's just elevated, ascended. every act we make is in agreement, we are at peace and a strange bliss emanates. inseparable. 
later in this lifetime we travel to our star, i think it is called anteries. we share a star. i show her it's beauty and she shows me hers. i feel her hand holding mine, and we share that look. that look.
my next life i am sent to is alone, a sort of lonely isolated man, name of james, living in the mountains near a huge lake where i fish and hunt, every moment is spent in nature. i have learnt contentment and the harmony of the natural world, it's monastic but i am happy. 
later at the end of this life i sit by a fire place recalling a previous life as a north american indian warrior who takes himself away to die. this memory allows me to die peacefully by the fireplace in my log cabin.
i return to my current life.

No comments: