Tuesday, February 11, 2020

at 16 days intervals i receive information from the cosmos, this morning i download a vast array of information and instruction. my mind has to deal with the implications and make new decisions. for one and a half years i had no choices but now i have a few and they are becoming apparently necessary as the one choice seems to fade further from me others grasp my gut and pull me in new directions. 
this is okay. i understand it, it's not what i ever wanted but what is. 
probability machines dance in front of my eyes, i am dabbling in matters anew, seeing through the veils again. the dance of my own mind is in its own war, and there are two ways out. i choose the one that i don't know. i dissolve back into quanta, reformat my being and emerge anew. thank you to the great alchemist who has guided me. thank you to the new beings and beginnings.
energies seem to be still, the great peace is maintained although there are areas of impossible conflicts, it is short-lived skirmishes for my own liberation. the final fucking part of a horrific period has drawn to an end. 
the noise fades out and i hear the signal. loud and clear.
the judging appears over, the hate ended, the reduction energy dissipated, the truth reveals.
signal not noise.
soul not mind.

No comments: