Tuesday, October 20, 2015

awaken to the sound of some sort of power tool crashing it's way into my dreams, the pounding throb of mental torment as my private realms are shattered and my new neighbours invade by stealth. it's not like i'm north korea, the noise is unbearable. 
a plumber turns up to fix the toilet leak, he's there 10 mins and charges me $200, it's early morning robbery, not even daylight, i haven't even had a coffee yet.
i organise the morning, sort through the day. i need to find a justice of the peace and fill out some statutory declarations. this type of stuff is tricky for me, i hate forms, paperwork, and running around jumping through hoops. i hate having to confirm my identity, to justify my existence and good intent, as if a jp's signature really means anything.
i miss out on a surf this morning, it makes me feel very sad. 







2 comments:

Glengaryglenrose said...

Hi from Serbia in which we dont have surf opportunites except internet , weather is pretty much cloudy , come visit and comment my blog.

captain mission said...

thank you i will.