Sunday, February 28, 2010

this morning i spend my time fiddling with i tunes, i phones and attempting all sorts of strange gymnastics with creating appropriate music folders, it's well hard. I'm confused by the whole process, why are things not going where i want them, why are some things just greyed out, what does all this mean, how can i interpret the information when it seems so straightforwards yet will not work, mmm, i do my best and hope for the best. i have probably done it correctly but we will see.
i'm not a technological person, i'm not really very practical at all, all my skills are with words, see here's an example...

...velvet majestic waves of neon sensuality wrapped around her body as the tentacles started to explore her, between the moments of terror she also experienced the zenith of euphoria, what was this alien sensation, this strange heat that aroused yet petrified. her clothes seemed to fall away and the massive tendrils seemed to ooze a purple slime that was like being bathed in some kind of frictionless lubricant, the boundaries began to merge, her mind seemed to fall away and soon she was lost in a pleasure beyond description, a physical, emotional, spiritual bliss had engulfed her. her last thoughts before total obliteration was, wow, i never thought first contact would be like this, they certainly never trained me in diplomatic corps for this. she smiled.

so you see, i better stick to what i am good at.

1 comment:

Raj Chandrakant said...


I text Dr Obodo the beginning of january and asked he to start work to bring my boyfriend back. We'd been together 8 months and he had left me for his ex. Dr Obodo began her banishing spell and I was sceptical at first, how could spell work bring back someone? After 2 days of rituals I received a phone call asking how I was etc. I thought it odd as he'd just gone, without any proper 'goodbyes' etc, I chatted and acted 'cool' as Dr Obodo had said to do, if he were to call or text. Then I began to get texts, then calls then he'd just turn up at home, eventually he admitted that the ex wasn't for him and it was me that he truly loved! Thank you so much Dr Obodo, without you he wouldn't of been back." for recommendation here is the info ( templeofanswer@hotmail .co. uk whatsapp +234 (815)542548-1 ) Sue - Dover, Kent.