Sunday, February 04, 2024

 i manage to get myself to training this morning, it's a hard slog as i am exhausted and functioning at half capacity, my arrhythmia seems to have kicked in and by the time i meet my trainer i'm puffed out. we decide to do some low impact stuff today so i suggest a walk, it's humid already but the water looks good despite the dark surface, waves are breaking and i feel it's pull, however under my current health i wouldn't risk it. maybe tomorrow if i'm back to normal. as i walk i see all the people, so many people out and about. it's incredible. we ascend the skillion, up to where in winter whales drift passed and if you stay long enough you can see them breaching.  as i drive back i think the coolest place to be is in my car as the air con is very effective. 

at home write a few messages, have a lot of stuff to do but cant find the energy and instead i fall asleep on the lounge room sofa only to be awoken by my water dragon who is demanding food. i have some blackberries and he likes them. he has a diet of different fruits and seems to enjoy them all but i don't want him dependant upon me. he only comes along when the screen door is open or he sees me. it's like having a puppy. 

the whole day feels like it's going to burst forth with rain. i sink into a short sleep, my eyes are so heavy with a strange heaviness, i just can't keep them open. ah, yeah i took some melatonin, that's why. that stuff really knocks me out. it's not the usual melatonin you get in health food shops, this stuff is super strong and only available on script. it really is amazing!  the quality of sleep is so deep as well, i'm really grateful i have access to it but it cannot be over used. 

so a couple of days to myself, to restore my batteries and prepare for ye hospital procedure in a couple of weeks. i have to get some blood tests next week and then we can have a look and see if there are any deficiencies. i have a feeling i'm pretty good but i guess we will confirm that soon. 

No comments: