Tuesday, January 23, 2024

 


simple minds live somewhere sometime one million eyes can see, i would like to take a look into the book of brilliant things.

i couldn't sleep a wink last night, no really, i was awake at 3am watching the last episode of fargo which was brilliant and every-time i attempted to sleep my shoulder would ache with a sharp stabbing pain on my nerve. it sent out a shock-wave of excruciating synaptic messages that prevented me from sleeping and at 9am i had training which i pursued with a half-hearted attempt until my trainer gave me some exercises to assist work out the nerve damage temporarily. 

the pain returned a few hours later as i drove to work and remained all day. i may have to take some serious drugs as i am uncertain how long i can tolerate it. these days it seems i am far to many drugs, not the sexy ones either.

No comments: