Thursday, March 25, 2021

reality - this morning i wake up with the sun, go down get a coffee before the traffic gets really bad. i pick up my almond latte and drive home in the new hybrid when suddenly on my right i see this white car travelling straight to me almost on top of my car. he crashes into my rear right side full whack and my car spins around, my head smashes against the side window. 
we pull over at the side of the road and swap details, he's just a kid, a p plater. nervous and shaken. i go easy on him as he fesses up to being responsible which is cool. 
my wheel is really badly damaged. so is my head. 
i spend hours on the phone dealing with insurance and drag myself to doctors while organising a hire car and phoning work to cancel shifts. i spilled my coffee in the crash. 

 

No comments: