Monday, March 15, 2021

the covid year has been hard for people but on a personal note for me it has been a year of thriving growth and success. sure there's luck and chance involved in this but i accept my blessing and just want to be grateful for what has occurred. 

a few mornings ago at 0530 i shut my front door behind me and walked towards my car where i saw in the darkness a long thick black thing which i figured may have been a branch that had made its way under my car and was sticking out about 2 meters. it was no branch. it was a snake, possibly about 3 meters long, as i watched it. i had an appointment i could not be late for so using my capacity to embrace all living creatures except bush turkeys and moths, i negotiated my way inside the passengers door and clambered into the drivers seat. as i reversed the snake made it's getaway somewhere into my front garden, which is an oasis of tropical plants and wildlife.
there it has remained for a few days, in the garden of eden.

No comments: