Friday, May 11, 2018

obviously i cannot go anywhere with the russian lady, i have a policy never to play with anyone i work with, it's always been disastrous in my past. especially when it ends and jealousies arise, plus i really don't need any drama. so, i have had a week off work, i smashed my foot and it hurt like hell so i took a few days off. hobbling around, it still hurts a bit but i am being productive, my pond has a new look and is almost respectable. the fish are very happy. 
the back garden is doing very well my exotic plant life is almost a jungle. 
i have my big bookcase arriving next week which will require preparation, and a lot of lifting but hopefully it should transform my living environment, where books literally are everywhere. 
i have been working on my novel, its been flowing but i have hit a strange spot where i am self conscious about the conversation and dialogue in one part. i'm uncertain how writers work with areas of dialogue they find don't quite gel with the flow. i guess i just have to write it again and attempt to get inside the minds of the two characters. also the punctuation gets in the way, i know you require it to read a novel but it really is a pain in the ass, far to many rules in grammar that i don't comprehend. i guess this is a bit challenging. however i am happy with my productivity this week, it's been pretty respectable.    

No comments: