Thursday, May 10, 2018

cute russian girl at work asks me out for lunch, it's a bombshell when she tells me she is married but she's very attractive and good company although she never lets me finish a conversation. it's okay, i have a lot of conversational topics and each one can be endless, so when someone asks me a question they need to understand i will answer it deeply. however she's just being polite, not really interested i think, bit bored with her life, i get that impression, she's smart and i have to stop staring at her breasts, i wonder if it's obvious. she's really lovely but dangerous my instinct says, i don't wanna end up in a compromising situation, the russian mafia chasing me down. 
she's talking about her journey to australia, it's strangely familiar. we eat at a very good restaurant  i'm not used to really posh places but this is excellent and i enjoy the quality of my salad. as i ramble onwards she asks me something which involves me telling her about my brain injury. she don't want to hear it, it makes her feel uncomfortable and she interrupts so the conversation comes to an end. 
later that evening she texts me, she wants to go out again, she said she enjoyed her afternoon with me. 
obviously i am happy. but i also feel a bit weird about this whole thing, maybe it's not for me. i don't want complex, it's to dramatic. i have a good situation now and don't want anything to change. it will change if i befriend this russian girl, although she has a perfect body, and she is smart. 
this whole thing was a surprise. i'm treading carefully. keeping a boundary up at all times, and keeping it platonic despite her nice curves. oh no! i'm a dead man.

No comments: