Saturday, December 05, 2015

beauty's form is a wave, female curvature is nature and in the eye of the surf i get the deep fix. someone said to me once, what is the deep fix and i said, it's the bit when your not anything but everything. that's the deep fix. my atoms explode into liquid, liquid explodes into me. the sunlight is gloriously biblically present, an ancient eye, an engine of life. nothing looks quite so spectacular as a wave in the dawns exploding light. i collect my body into it's solid state, somehow i was propelled and rocketed along at a speed to fast for thought. intuition takes over, my solar plexus drives me changing gears and knowing when to twist out of the wave before i collide with sand. my fin looks worn and crazy, like some sexy weapon from an alternative barberella film, the electric blue fading and scratched but the shape is interstellar. 
what's going on in the world, birds are singing for food, dogs sleep stretched out in the sun, dreaming as flies buzz around it's soft head. the water dragons sit on a rock, that eye follows me as i wander down towards my door. the fish are swimming towards me hoping for a feed. 
what is going on?
the birds are making a racket, the trees rustle as the soft wind blows through them, a branch occasionally falls, the big banana plant leaves wave around like side show bobs hair, the skies are blue and completely cloud free.
that's what's going on.   

No comments: