Monday, October 21, 2013

black wodanaz is my name, commonly refereed to as black odin the wanderer, for i have sojourned eternity with my ravens, we have seen everything and more, all possibilities, the results of desire, acts of mercy and its twin cruelty, acts of charity and faith, desperation and the inflictions of power and control, the multi headed demon choronzon, we see the constructions fall away as soft nature raises an eyebrow, all endeavours based upon these idle moments return to ashes or dust. we see the noble questers, we see the hungry ghosts of multitudes, the innocent, the guilty, the chosen and the left behind, the wonderer  dreamer, schemer and their counterparts, the architects of pain, suffering and misery.
black odin is my name, sowing my seed, raising my goblet, supping from the cup where i may drink my fill until i fall asleep and dream many lifetimes in the rapid eye, where my horse awaits, my sword, the mighty black soul thief, eternal blade for an eternal champion, forged in moonlight by the women of waters, my sword is a killer of man, it's mightier than the black sun, and well may they fear it.
black odin paints his world with majestic colours from night, a star crossed pathway will lead you to his door, a milky way window, a vortex a cosmic trick and you may end up where you started, at black odins side in asgardian nights.
be you a judge of gladsheim who's numbers make up 12, from my mighty throne i see everything, but in valhalla i anoint the fallen and the cherished valkyrie, in golden halls, filled with light we will await the battle at ragnarok and conjure fate and i will be swallowed whole by the fire wolf.
they call me the unknowable odin, a mask of a thousand faces, the full major arcana, the walker of worlds, here i am born anew, risen from the underworlds where death could not hold me, unknowable force, immovable me, the cycle begins as it must end. 
ragnarok, white moses and me, we know the inevitable, ancient worlds of promised lands and buried cites, fables myths and tales for children, sunken kingdoms, battle and defeat, war and victory, old stories from ye olde days, it's only smoke, ashes and dust, and all that matters is duty, for even black odin knows the fire wolf will do its duty to, it's not my enemy any more than i am its, in ragnarok.


No comments: