Saturday, October 26, 2013

black odin enters neptune's domain for his morning invigoration, 'ahhh,' neptune says to his old friend, 'welcome, welcome have a few waves, take my daughters,  i offer you the light off the sun, the throne upon which i rule, my trident, the dolphins and whales, my octopi, the very keys to the kingdom my dear old friend.'
'ah sweet neptune, all i require this morning is a few nice waves and your healing energies and as my gift to you, i bring gratitude.'
neptune appears insulted, i think he wanted me to hook up with one of his sexy mermaid daughters but i've no time for women today, just a good wave will meet all my requirements.
a grin breaks the serious look, i see his teeth, the depths of his mouth and all that lives within it, his nostrils flare with a laugh, 'black odin, is this all you ask from me.'
'it is all i ask.'
i hear him laugh as he submerges and i wait for the waves.
yeah i don't need big waves, fat waves that have no power, i don't want waves that break early, waves that dump, waves that leave you mixed up and confused about everything, waves that bring fear, board riding waves or extreme waves, the waves i require are small but strong ones, the ones that roll in with that perfect lip that travels in a strange linear time, and here they come in lovely even sets, terrigal beach, deserted at dawn hosting the waves neptune sends my fin, stretched out aligned, travelling at the speed of zen.


No comments: