Saturday, April 09, 2011

today i gave it all away, i drop my shoe down the steps and it falls behind an inaccessible boiler where i cannot reach to retrieve it, i try all sorts of sticks, poles and devices but it just gets further from me, then whilst in the middle of this i realise i have locked myself out, gravy who is coming to pick me up arrives, i organise the locksmith as we drive to why town as i am buying a new cd player, a fancy second hand NAD when i return the locksmith has fixed my door but the cd player is broken and won't play cds. curses, i just spent $100 on it, i just spent $120 on the locksmith and i'm now told that a new machine would cost $300. this is life on saturday. it's enough to make ya wanna scream but i don't have time for screaming, i gotta fix up the holes that are ruining my saturday.
yesterday i spent 4 hours on the phone to the tax dept, they wanted to charge me for some unpaid tax and paperwork that i have no idea about. the red tape involved was unbelievable, incredible, it's no wonder people just go slowly mad, this is the worst type of society, filled with pointless exercises and stupid people trying to rip you off, it's filled with bureaucracy and hoops to jump through, and there's very little reward. fines, tax and useless products that's the 21st century for ya.

No comments: