Tuesday, January 05, 2010

late nights early mornings, from a big yellow moon to the big yellow sun, i break down the door of an old freind, gate crash her morning. she cooks me up some opium based tea and we plug our nural nets into a fable. crystal clear alternative realities, i skim the surface, getting familiar with the place, some what familiar and yet different from my memory, it's london meets lord of the rings, people here have lives richer than mine, it seems although there's a meanace here that must be defeated. i'm an avitar, my body is a young girl.
my friend and i start our quest, she is a killer, cold bloodlust sparkle in her eyes, wreaking havok upon the monsters and spiders and terrible shadows that emerge from the darkness. whereas i am the shadow, stealth explorer she is the terror. however afer a few minuites i find myself enjoying the carnage, killing anyone who gets to close, my weapon the crossbow, i refine my aim, my speed and dexterity and apply zen like concentration to the task at hand, my guts churn as the opiates kick in, my head starts to sweat, for the first time in a long time, i am relaxed and totally at peace outside of my body, killing and single minded lazer like concentration focused upon the quest and this fable.
fable reminds me of a girl, a swizz girl i think, she's in NZ now but i met her at a church gig and we ended up four wheel driving up to fraizer island. she played that song over and over, it was a trance song by some one called robert miles.

No comments: