Thursday, January 07, 2010

EVERYTHING NOT FORBIDDEN IS COMPULSORY

so said merlin, and so said a fortune teller who read my fortune many years ago, about 22, in the soho london. at the time i was having some sort of psychic meltdown, a fragmentation bomb had been planted and must have exploded sending my mind in all directions, i was not sleeping, eating and running on strange kinetic energy that sent electrical sparks from my fingertips, i'd been rejected by the drs and nurses at the hospital who said i was on drugs, so my ex wife took me to this psychic. it was a strange thing. the guys said a whole heap of mumbo jumbo, some of it was very very accurate, especially about the relationship. but then he said EVERYTHING NOT FORBIDDEN IS COMPULSORY and looked at me as though he had seen something he recognized. he said 'you must live this.' this is why you are here.
and so i have 22 years later, one lifetime feels like hundreds.

No comments: