Thursday, May 21, 2009

text message conversation

hello my captain i have returned.
excellent. who is this?
it is destiny?
ah i always wanted a date with destiny?
meet me at the coffee shop.
okay destiny's childe see ya soon.

yes the high priestess is back. looking somewhat traumatized and under the weather but she is here. she told me about her year surrendering to the forces of fate, living in big houses with luxury, cars and teepees. she spoke of relationships souring, illness and suffering. she had a sad look in her eyes, a desolation. broken.
all good, humility is a painful lesson. i fix her with some truths. she asks after my life.
i speak of my families visits, my own curses and tribulations. time waits for no one i say unless you are a time traveller.
i have entered a short story competition, i expect i will come last due to the style and content, the northern beaches community like their fiction safe and family orientated. i'll post the story here later, after the competition.
i have a day off, i'm feeling tired and run down, i need to detox and focus on my health plan, exercise regime, yoga and walking.
i have stuff to read about ssl certificates, songs to write, calls to make, people to see.

No comments: