Saturday, December 30, 2006

well its been an action packed week, meredith kinda moved in and the deal was closed almost immediatly, she's the bees knees.
I 've started to feel slightly more radient after all my solar plexus is bright yellow pulse and now its time to work on my red charkra, energy runs through me,i can feel it on the ends of my fingertips, so can meredith. I'm thinking she may be able to assist in some crowley like experiments, she kinda has a gothik look about her. I aslo want to use her as a model in some photographic ideas. She's leaving for Adalade tomorrow so i guess we have run out of time, but then there's always next time, i seem to think she has the perfect potential, but i better take my time and see how she really feels, she's obviously been let down, hurt and somewhat frasgile, i don't want to take advantage of that.

i've been having some strange dreams, all based around the church, in one i saw a live show played in a small club, it was amazing except there was a guy nearby telling me about a show he had seen previously, i was kinda experiencing two shows simulatiously.
The other dream was in newtown where i walked into a cd shop looking for a rare cd as MWP walked out, i said hi, but he seemed preoccupied with his purchase. On the walls were some Clash records and i recognised one that i have was worth $500.

No comments: