Thursday, May 04, 2023

i meet my chiropractor at night, the moon hangs in the dark sky, gazing down upon me as i park at avoca beach and walk towards the little row of shops. i like this little area of avoca, it's the empty end where hardly anyone goes. i used to swim here with the mermaid lilly. she was cool. i wonder what happened to her. now i'm moving inside the office, a small cute place, some weird banjo type music, soft and irritating, does not relax me at all. however peter puts me at ease immediately with his cool energy and calming face, he's special, got a twinkle in his eyes.
he asks me a few questions about my skeleton. let's face it, my frame has had a few knocks. almost every bone broken, massive head trauma and brain injury. i ramble away my strange assaults and batteries, mostly all self inflicted. peter prods my spine, he bangs my joints with some sort of rubber hammer, he puts me upon his special table / bench and beings to manipulate areas in my back and neck, his assessment is bleak. one side of my body is not connected to the other side, so he has to make adjustments. this is achieved with his magic table / bench. parts of it rise up and then suddenly drop down. it's so sudden, even with a warning i'm taken by surprise. a few of these await me, i figure gravity is working here, the sudden jolt hammers the joints into their correct place. he massages my shoulders, my back. it's hard and firm and quite relaxing in contrast to the weird table.
later when i stand up peter grabs my head and starts to stretch it left and right, he warns me there may be a popping sound, and then there is as he twists my head in a weird way. some more manipulations, adjustments and i begin to notice a difference.
outside the moon fixes down upon me. it's quite strange, clouds roll by at super speed, like the film has been fast forwards up. 
the hybrid moves along the back streets and i take myself home. soon i feel tired and fall asleep, a deep deep sleep unbroken. the first decent sleep in months.
after about 8 hours i am up and ready to roll. i shower and head down the beach for my boxing session. i move better, punch harder, there's more power and my brain is sharper. i recall peter telling me if the connections from the spine are incorrect it can stop the messages from the lower getting to the brain, the result is a kind of brain fog and lack of clarity. i notice this morning i am sharper, my movements are graceful and assertive. my boxing session is great. 


No comments: