Thursday, December 13, 2018

i'm surfed out. it's the most satisfying feeling in the world, the sun, water and air cruise through your bones and radiate a vibration of love. and so it began. 

contact from the beautiful trina whom i have known for a long time now. she is a beautiful witch. we are different but it always works. i'm happy she contacted me, for the most unselfish reasons. that's love right?
secondly my english friends, tez and jean reached out to me after months and months of silence. i guess it was just circumstance, it's true i could have handled it better but it was honest and our friendship can only get better. anyways, it was great despite the technology involved, i hope to skype with them soon as i am able. but we put behind us a wound, and commenced some healing, that's love. right?
and thirdly my old friend in the suburbs caroline whom has reconnected with me after many many years. i can't wait to see her again. the stories we will share. 
val and olga and a whacky xmas together i'm sure. two grinches and elf. it will be nuts.
stick who rang in today, a new friend but a great one. i'm grateful for all these people. wilde, stone, everyone who has helped me along  the way. 

i'm looking forwards, that's healthy and hopeful. i must admit i have not had that for a while. it's been grim out there, for everyone. it's not real but it does have implications upon me that is overwhelmingly negative but i have to ground myself in it as it is war. 
a battle has been declared, it started long ago and it's coming back for us. i wish i could escape it but i can't it's coming for me and what i know to be true. i have seen it in the background all my life, the march of unreason, envy, hate, fear and ignorance. it's soldiers out number me, it's weapons are lies and disinformation. it's my o'brien and i will never answer 5 to it.
so a little love goes a long way. i want to love my enemies, those that will hate me. i've found it's power. 
it's not a weak religious force, it's a message of authority and power. 
i don't want to mislead anyone, it is not easy and i fail sometimes but with these four people around, i am feeling positive.

No comments: