Tuesday, April 10, 2018

the surf, every morning has been large but weak, not enough to propel me but big enough to play in, me and a handful of enthusiastic diggers whom have joined me. 
we splash around for an hour.
a big cloud blocks the sun and i swim in its shadow.
in that moment everything changes. some dormant sensory apparatus kicks in and i'm aware of my celestial place. my solar plexus opens up and drinks in electromagnetic radiation, feeding my cells, feeding my bones. i almost feel the spiral currents of bone breathing light, in it's strange dance through my body.
portals open up, communication channels appear clear, transmissions begin.
later i get a text from someone organising a ufo conference and another for a cosmic consciousness conference, they are promoting sone event, and ask if i will attend. i am not interested in these things, out grown them, and cynical of events and people. i notice the ticket is $400 and it's being held in byron bay.
'do aliens exist?' the banner asks.
well if you don't know now i guess you will always be asking that question. 
i delete the messages and dismiss the sender.
the industry of aliens, ufo's and consciousness has become absurd, filled with ego's and profits. not my cup of tea at all. 

No comments: