Monday, September 19, 2016

the wind picks up, shoots through mission control blowing up some paperworks and suddenly my lounge is filled with giant confetti. i scamper around picking them up, it's the old novel i was working on, now all out of sequence, probably a lot better. i should finish that one. 
i sip my coffee and stand looking upon the garden, filled with parrots, kookaburras and wrens. not a fucking bush turkey in sight thankfully. i rather be a bird man than a turkey right?
i feel close to packing in my job, i can feel the anger and frustration simmering away deep down inside my guts. i feel the absolute futility of it. i notified a corruption. now the person is attacking me and setting me up. i warned them this would happen i asked for protection and what i got was a circus. 
i could jump ship easy, there are people calling me but it does go against all principle. 
i'll fight this battle. i'll take my nemesis down, he's a weak petty dumb drone of a man, a bully and a thug. i have the support of the team but not the management absurdly. the management are a ridiculous group of paper pushers, it does make me laugh at their attempts to manage with blue sky thinking bullshit. hey australia it didn't work for tony fucking blair how do you think it's going to work for you. this type of work requires acute skills not dreamy ambience. ah well the pistols are drawn, i am in the sights of a psychopath  but he fires blanks whereas i have a nuke in waiting.

No comments: