Thursday, July 07, 2016

i have book paralysis, after reading power of the dog and cartel i have struggled to start a novel, i read medusa but it was clunky and my experience was disjointed so now i am trapped in limbo. surrounded by towers of books, packed bookcases and unread novels i am lost, stuck, a lone wanderer in between worlds. 
it's a strange phantom zone, absurdist in a way as time fritters away and i drink my coffee scanning titles, eyes always stopping on irvine welsh, 'a decent ride.' 
mmm, i do like irvine.

2 comments:

speedsexy69 said...

I read my own work when I'm blocked. It reminds me of how I used to be and why I want to grow. Oh, and speaking of growing, I am ready for my autographed copy of the Adventures of Captain Mission. Please send, with the coolest stamps ever, to:

Jennifer Paige Bowman
11 Culbreth Avenue
Thomasville, NC 27360

captain mission said...

it's in the mail with very cool stamps and i've sent you an extra special treat ms sexy.