Tuesday, February 16, 2016

more surf, from dawn to dusk, the waves are warm monsters that come every so often sweeping along in rippled sensual pulse. the fin is attuned now, it knows what to do as it operates my body, it knows it's purpose is to transcend itself, it's time to name it. it's known as pod or fin but it now needs christening since it has become sentient. think i'll call it neptune after my mentor. 
so we surf, healing away all fractures, sealing auric leaks and fissures in energy fields. negative ions bounce around my skin, i watch them construct iconic symbols, i fill my centre with them, build up my internal reservoir. 
in between waves i frolic with the mermaid and dolphins, they leap around me in a ballet of joy, the sky brilliant blue and the sunshine of the moment spreads across all horizons. a perfect day.

No comments: