Wednesday, November 14, 2012

the book packing is back breaking work, my house is filled with boxes now but there are still thousands of books to pack, no room for more boxes, it's like being stuck inside some sort of six dimensional puzzle, anxiety spilling out of my head, without my books i feel disconnected, empty. 
i have two weeks to finish the packing, i will have to focus. then there's all my music equipment, computers, etc, blah, it's such a drag. when i get to liberteria i will have to store most of the stuff and unpack slowly  a box a day, re-establishing my connections, and working out the best locations for them. 
at the moment money just flies away from me, taxes, fees for this and that, everyone wants a slice of something and my resources are depleting. it's going to take me years to get some equilibrium again. 
okay well, enough about that, no point complaining, it just has to be done. 

No comments: