Tuesday, August 07, 2012

pineal gland envokes, it shoots through the skin, protruding out like an insect antenna. it begins to sense another dimension, the spectrum of forever.
here infinity awaits unclustered and expansive, tomorrow the edge of time halts. here the beings are spectral light wave born, transcendence and illumination.
i wandered the plains of wave form, a fractal pattern within a fractal universe. there infinity was always within reach, my pineal gland stretched into it and all reductionist illusion receded. 
the math was complex, my brain still found difficulty with the basic equations but i understood the process.
i avoided other life forms although the were part of me, such separation kept me alert and focused upon the darkness of the light. 
other sensational realms existed, my flesh transmitted erotic impulses my tactile features read deep within the inherent structures, complex algorithmic pulse.
all the internal organs bleed light, i was filled with holes, pouring some wavelength i never saw but only felt. dreams evaded sleep, they escaped into portals that caused reality.

No comments: