Sunday, November 22, 2009

im surfing again, waves carry me across the oceans cheeks, smack! here comes a massive kiss of natural bliss, one wave and your upside down and inside out, yeah i love that sudden shock where suddenly all the world just makes sense. blissed out i wander around avalon markets and hear some one yelling my name, old agent stone with a baby on her hip.
i have not seen her for a few years, she looks older and motherly, her baby is so pale, super white skin, luminous like a underground creature who has never seen light. sparkling eyes. we catch up, i get the lowdown on the dad, he's skipped town, she's moving up the coast. i have not got much to say really, what can i say, i'm an rock and roll alien on a mission, i spend my time in the ocean and with my books, no bright lights big city, i'm one big creative act, i don't really do anything, i just let it happen. we have a coffee and exchange information, i have to dash away to give pan a bath. it's super hot, everything is melting, my eyes itch, my ears tingle, the second most beautiful girl i have ever seen wanders by, looking like a, well a beautiful girl.
for a moment our eyes meet and i'm transported into a parallel life where i have super confidence and ooze sensuality and everyone loves me, i drive an italian car and have perfect skin, I am cashed up and living the highlife on my nightclub yacht with the most beautiful girl at my side, but then she walks away nervously as if she to has travelled down that road and knows she can do better.
sigh

No comments: