Thursday, April 09, 2009

i was a half of a siamese twin who dies when we were separated just after birth, my twin being the yin to my yang, the embodiment of all my neurotic impulses and idiosyncrasies, the darker element of my personality, we were at odds within the womb, we were in conflict at birth, it was fate or destiny that favored me over him. i guess in some ways it could have been me that died after the operation, i could feel his anger and hopelessness when he realized it would be him, his green envy and red rage, like a dark energy focused in one last look, penetrating the future.
but then throughout my life i could feel my twin, slipping through my sleep, my dreams, my hopes and fears. how he encroached upon my life, reaching out through the purple ether and the cobalt veil, often i would penetrate his domain and as all things in this dimension have equal and opposite reaction, he would stretch into mine.
i sent light he send darkness, darkness travels faster than light, it is always there first. his power was great and his corruption heavy and unmercifulless. i was only a man, he was something else.
once when i was conducting a ritual using sex he invaded my partner and made her start to slap me around the face, she started shouting at me, 'betrayer, you betrayed me, betrayer, you betrayed me. i want life, give me life.'
i know what was occurring, i knew straight away and my response was to reach for the seal of solomon and bind the demon spirit to me, but it slipped through the ether back through the portal. such are the interactions of spirits.
i avoid most sex magick now unless i am working with a very smart witch.

No comments: