Saturday, March 31, 2007



lsd for breakfast and i'm wandering around mission control looking like a cosmic snowman on holiday, naked except for my scarf and sunglasses, looking at carious piles of papre work and pages from projects, i stop to look at a few books piled up shrine like, a band called love and money from scotland, i stick one cd on and start to merge into the fractal process, time seems to blend into the walls and for a moment reality sees the true nature of me.
its a tim leary moment, now i am driving my high preformance proton, meshed into its chasis, every movement is an extension of my thoughts, this is what the future will be like, its beautiful, part human, part technology, harmoniously entwined in a symbiotic relationship, our flesh enchanced, data is blood, the quanta has shifted, evolution strikes again.
$!000 poorer but i am the future and the future is now sisters.

its been remarkably strange, these last few days, i feel i have crossed a huge abyss in my age and growth and i feel a have outgrown my independence and life as a single individual organism, it's time to mix and match, mesh and merge, no man is an island, but i will be a archipelego, my son has disappeared into the ebb and flow and i am left pondering these final days. I have been a magickian now for so many years but it is time to find my whore of babylon and work with that current. this is a huge step in my magickal development. many women have come, attraction draws them in and knowledge repels them but meredith, she is ....the whore of babylon, my muse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gorgeous.... Nice Pic!! What??? Is that Hair I see????? Glad to hear you may have found your whore of Babylon.... enjoy!!! Drop me a line sometime
Sam :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you will
absolutely get good knowledge.