Monday, March 20, 2006

it's midnight, the southerly winds just kicked in, the trees rustle, clouds travel across the dark skies like time lapse, i sit in my hammock watching the world pass me by or is it me passing the world.
i got home and couldn't sleep, the phone rang a few times, things needed doing, my dumb sense of responsibility didn't allow me time to kick back, it's go go go at mission control. Yes today i had my first wind kite lesson, and yeah it's as hard as it looks, my poor brain, scrambled from exhuastion and lack of sleep trying to take in all this information about wind speeds, knots, kite dimensions and all the other intricate instructions, while in the presence of the beautiful french instructor. Rest assured it was straight in one ear and out the other, one may as well have been talking in Chinese, but i remained focused in a superficial way and when it was time to fly the kite i seemed to pick it up reasonably fast, more feel that technique.
Later we made dinner at mission control.

No comments: